Bookkeeping and GST services
Bookkeeping is an essential part of business, but time consuming and often stressful for business owners and their families.
Why struggle with trying to keep the bookkeeping and GST filings up to date, when you can join the many business owners who have my office record their bookkeeping? This frees your valuable time to manage your growing business.
Our bookkeeping services can include:
- recording the bank, cash, credit card and POS transactions,
- reconciling bank and credit card statements,
- tracking Accounts Receivable,
- recording the income and expenses,
- filing the GST returns,
- assisting with payroll remittances and T4's,
- printing statements from the Canada Revenue Agency website regarding debts for income tax, payroll or GST,
- GST and wage reconciliations,
- profit/loss reports,
- reports with direct costs (such as food costs or wage costs).
If you want to do the bookkeeping, yourself, I can teach you how to do the bookkeeping, by hand, in about an hour.
We assist with setting up computerized bookkeeping such as Sage (Simply Accounting), QuickBooks and other software.